Terms and conditions
1. Terms and conditions stated below govern your use of the International Winter Swimming Association (further IWSA) website on registration for the Winter Swimming World Championships 2022 (further WSWC) and general use of the IWSA website.
2. By using our website, you agree with our terms and conditions completely. In case of disagreement with any part of terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
3. WSWC is an event created and governed by the IWSA. For 2022, the rights to take on championships was granted to Petrozavodsk, Karelia and Igor Lukin as main organisers.
4. To be eligible on using our website you must:
– Be 18 years old in order to register and able to make payment (accounts created for winter swimmers of age groups A1 and A2 according to IWSA age categories and paid by person of older age are allowed).
– Complete the registration process by verifying your email and providing true, complete and up to date information.
– Agree to Terms and Conditions.
5. The Term begins when you register for WSWC 2022 and continue as long as you use the website. By clicking the button and entering your username means that you’ve “officially” signed the Term.
6. Terms may be changed at any time by the IWSA board members. You will be informed by email given to your prior registration, in case changes occur.
Account and password
7. If you register with our website, you will be asked to enter your email and password.
8. You must keep your password confidential and you are responsible for any account you have access to. In case of any unauthorised use of your account, you must inform us immediately via contact forms available on our website or using our social media.
9. We don’t have access to your password and can only reset it for you in case you have forgot it or lost.
10. You are responsible for any activity on our website. In case of failure keeping you account secured, you may be liable for any losses arising from such a failure.
Payment and refunds
11. All payments are made and processed via PayPal and a selected credit card payment vendor. We do not store any of your credit card information.
12. All payments are accepted in Euros (EUR) and Rubles (RUB).
13. Refunds during the registration periods are made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org until March 10, 2022 (i.e., due to illness, unable to make a date etc.). Starting from March 11, 2022, the registration fee will not be refundable.
14. Should you ever change your mind and decide to cancel your registration for one or more swimmers, the money you paid will be accounted as your deposit with the organiser, where 100% of it could be used for new registrations or refunded (excluding the handling fee) by your written request.